Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life is precious

This week has reminded me of how precious life is and how it should never be taken for granted. One of the mom's in my mothers group of fellow ladies who were due in Aug of 2011 lost her beautiful little boy Easton this week to SIDS. She brought him  to day care and he was put down to sleep at 9 am. Daycare checked on him twice but when they went to check on him at 10 am he had rolled over and was found unresponsive and blue. They did CPR but poor Easton was already in heaven. My heart has been broken in a million pieces for his mommy and daddy (Bridget and Ryan). Their strength amazes me as to be honest I do not know how I would be handling something like that. I seriously think you would have to commit me to a psych ward as I would be suicidal. I would however have to find the strength to go on for Nicole's sake but I just cant even fathom how. I have been holding Emma and Nicole extra close this week, doing extra cuddles and just remembering how precious and amazing my girls are.

An in memory page has been set up on face book and can be found here

There is also a donation page to help the family pay for the funeral and other expenses. That can be found here

His obituary can be found here

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment